Voodoo13 Tie Rod Ends – TINS-0300
Voodoo13 Adjustable Tie Rod Ends allows you to tune the suspension geometry, using the included spacers to dial out bump steer, as well as relocate the roll center closer to OEM position, which reduces stress on the steering system.
- 35mm longer than OEM at shortest adjustment, 54mm longer than OEM at max adjustment
- Up to 25mm of bump steer adjustment in 5mm increments
- CNC-machined tie rod shanks from heat-treated 17-4 H900 stainless steel for superior 190ksi tensile strength and corrosion resistance.
- 2024 aluminum hex is extremely lightweight and 50% stronger than 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Spacers CNC-machined from high quality USA-sourced T6061-T6 aerospace-grade aluminum
- USA made QA1 PCYM chromoly steel heims are heat treated for strength and durability
- Allows for roll center?and bump steer correction
- QA1?s high misalignment rod ends with 64? of misalignment angle
- Designed and Manufactured in USA