Whiteline – BHK007 – Sway bar – vehicle kit
Whiteline Sway bar – vehicle kit.
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline’s latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
- Forged ends ensure maximum strength and performance of the sway bar at the sway bar link mounting point.
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- Manufactured from high quality alloy and include heavy duty steel ball joint ends ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Eliminate sway bar preload during installation and allow for on-car length adjustment of up to 25mm centre to centre.
- Heavy duty ball joints adjust and rotate to any angular combination for ease of fitment and optimum performance.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.