Whiteline – BHR97Z – Sway bar – 22mm heavy duty blade adjustable
Whiteline Sway bar – 22mm adjustable.
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Take control with multi-point adjustment that allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline’s latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.