Whiteline – BMF73 – Sway Bar 26mm Non Adj
Whiteline Sway Bar 26mm Non Adj.
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new purchase .