Whiteline BTF99Z Front Swaybar (24mm); Fits BMW Z4 19-20
Whiteline Suspension Stabilizer Bar Assembly.
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Forged ends ensure maximum strength and performance of the sway bar at the sway bar link mounting point.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- Take control with multi-point adjustment that allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.