Whiteline – BTK007 – Sway Bar Vehicle Kit
Whiteline Sway Bar Vehicle Kit.
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management.
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- Manufactured from high quality steel and utilise the latest in material formulation technology link bushings ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new purchase .
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- Take control with multi-point adjustment that allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.