Whiteline – KBR37 – Control arm – lower rear mounting bracket
Whiteline Control arm – lower rear mounting bracket.
- Bracing maintains alignment angles and spring rates by greatly reducing body or chassis flex.
- Engineered to alter/ eliminate unwanted bump steer, optimising the vehicles steering characteristics.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Precisely placed dampening voids further reduces harshness from sudden road inputs.
- Hand picked Whiteline bushings and/or alignment, geometry products best suiting your vehicle.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.