Whiteline – KCA349 – Subframe – align and lock kit bushing
Whiteline Subframe – align and lock kit bushing.
- Engineered to alter/ eliminate unwanted bump steer, optimising the vehicles steering characteristics.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Whiteline’s latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.