Whiteline – KCA390 – Steering – bump steer correction kit
Whiteline Steering – bump steer correction kit.
- Engineered to alter vehicles roll centre, increasing tyre grip to the road, optimising the vehicles steering and handling characteristics.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline’s latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.