Whiteline – KTA118 – Control arm – upper rear arm
Whiteline Control arm – upper rear arm.
- Engineered to alter/ optimise camber alignment to compensate for body roll, body distortion and tyre roll when cornering.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline’s latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.