Whiteline – W83172 – Radius arm – lower bushing
Whiteline Radius arm – lower bushing.
- Engineered to alter/ optimise caster alignment to maximize tyre contact patch during roll, improve turn-in response & increase directional stability.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline’s latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Precisely placed dampening voids further reduces harshness from sudden road inputs.
- Articulation voids deliver necessary suspension articulation and/or compression under loads.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.